Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SB '10

Hey, my name is Henry Lee. I am 18 years old, a freshman at Centre and plan on majoring in financial economics. I decided to join Alternative Spring Break because of a few friends that suggested that I go and I do not regret it one bit. I have always been doing service work and having the opportunity not only to do something productive during my Spring Break, but to also take a trip to somewhere I have not been was too much to ignore. Knowing that this was my Spring Break, I also went on this trip to have some fun and fun was surely had. I mean, where else could I go during Spring Break that would allow me to beat leaves down with an arsenal of stick weapons in a dumpster?

The experiences from this trip will stay with me for a long time and I can’t wait to try and do this again next year. There is so much that I learned from this and there is no luxurious beach that could replace these times. New relationships were formed, and old relationships were strengthened. =]

Henry Lee
Class of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Centre College 2010 ASB Blog. Let us know what you think!